Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hungry To Learn

Well Thursday is over. I taught all day on African Time. I taught a group of evangelists discipleship and evangelism principles. I am overwhelmed with their commitment to share the Gospel with their countrymen.


Our Church sent three hundred dollars worth of materials for these godly men. They were so appreciative. When I came back from lunch break from 10-12:00, ten of them where in this hot room reading. They have so few materials but are so hungry to learn.


After I came back from lunch I realized these men had been there since the am without anything to eat or drink. Thankfully the office sent some water, freshly roated peanuts and what looks like a dougnut hole (but is a cake).

We crammed the seminar into one day because the men were out of money and needed to leave for home.


I am tired but so refreshed to see their hunger to learn some things that I take for granted.


I just ran into Pastor Salenga and David K (from Liberia) who are doing strategic planning here for Reach Africa. These are passionate and godly men who desire to reach the continent for Christ.


Well I have just been informed that the African shirt I ordered is done and I need to get my picture taken with the tailor.


Thanks for your prayers. I look forward to sharing with you in August and especially showing you my new shirt.


God Bless,


Pastor Randy

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you in that African shirt! ;) I am excited for all you are experiencing and am thankful that God is using you there!!! love you!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete